Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in monitoring and evaluation; social sciences; systems science, and/or other relevant fields
- Minimum three years of experience in the NGO sector with focus on young people in all their diversity, HIV, Gender, Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights response)
- Good knowledge of programme planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices in an advocacy context.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closure
- Familiarity with information management systems and analysis software is a plus.
- Effective, high-quality communication, writing, and interpersonal skills are essential, and local language is a plus.
- Willing to work on a part time basis
If you are interested, please send a 2 pager CV and cover letter (1 page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 2nd of July 2021, CET
Y+ Global is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, gender, pregnancy or HIV status.