Experience and qualifications
- BSc in Human Resources Management.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant, progressively responsible professional experience in human resources management and operations, administration or other related areas.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools.
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs.
- Good knowledge of labor & tax legislation in the Netherlands.
- Leadership abilities & ability to work with an international team.
Personal qualities and skills
- Focus on detail and accuracy
- Manage a range of tasks at the same time
- Support a dynamic international team based in different locations
- Highly self-motivated and able to thrive in a small team
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable interest and enthusiasm to work with young people in all their diversity without prejudice
- Demonstrated commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people.
If you are interested please send a 2 pager CV and cover letter (1 page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th of June 2021, CET
Y+ Global is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, colour, creed, gender, pregnancy or HIV status.